Joey gets his license!!
Scheduling Joey's driving test was kind of a pain. He and Jeff scheduled it. The first time, Joey forgot some of the paperwork he needed and so he couldn't take the test so it needed to be rescheduled. This was super annoying to me but... I was still glad that I wasn't the one taking him or driving in the car with him during the test.
Jeff texted me updates throughout and I was ecstatic and relieved to learn that he had passed- but now the true worry begins thinking my baby is out there on his own. We headed to SOS where we waited for over an hour during which time Joe practiced his signature. HERE is a video of his first solo trip where he left to go to Nana and Papa's and she got it when he pulled up. Of course... the gas light went on during his drive and freaked him out a bit (sorry about that, Joe). I love you! Be safe!

Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!