Joey Concert!


So Joey's concert was the same day as my Variety Show performance. It was stressful. I asked Joe's teacher (my friend) when Joey's band started and his band was second!!  She told me she would taaaaaaalk veerrrrrryyy slooooowww. Well- I RAN from my class act to my car- drove not crazy fasts but fast- and ran from my car to the auditorium (see... it pays to run every day) and I made it! I was sweating but I made it! 
I couldn't take video because the music was  copyrighted and I'm a rule follower. Jeff wasn't able to make it because he had a "Learning Fair" at school (sigh~ there should be NO extra stuff in May- it should be against the law). Thankfully Nana and Papa were be able to pick up the kids and we all got to hear a great performance (take my word on it).
Great job, Joe Cool! You rock!!
Sean knows this is the season of crazy for us Dorans!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!