Ali's Soccer Season


 Not quite sure what to say about Ali's soccer season. She's a fun player to watch but I know she gets frustrated. There were injuries from her teammates and since most of them are in high school, they often have other commitments so may not make practices or games. I'm not sure what Al's soccer future will look like. She does love her coaches and playing with the girls and she's so fun to watch! She's on the fence about trying out for her HS team. Time will tell what she decides but whatever she chooses and wherever she may be (field, court, stage, track), I will be there cheering her on!

Comments

  1. I sure hope she tries out for the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.... I worry she won't though because she didn't play "travel."

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!