The Sound of Music


 For Christmas this year for the grandparents, we decided to give "experiences" instead of things (I know... It's also a gift for us that way but giving gifts can feel that way too). For Grandma, we got tickets to "The Sound of Music" at a theater in Midland.  The theater was so nice and it was good to know that for next time there's not a bad seat in the place!
The scene changes were fun and I wanted to sing along (but didn't). Sean wasn't thrilled about this show but he perked up (he's hiding behind Grandma in the first picture). 

After the show, we went out to dinner and then back to Grandma's. I'm happy to report that they really weren't on their screens the whole time. They actually got out some old games and had fun playing them together. So glad to have kids that get along so well (most of the time).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!