Heart Check... AGAIN!


UGH! I hate the crack in my phone- I really need to get it fixed!
 Sean's EKG came back normal but he still said that his heart sometimes hurt and one night when he became upset (he thought Papa was coming back from FL so he wouldn't have to go to his temporary stop but he had to wait a bit longer), he started clutching his heart. He told me it hurt when he cried, when he bent over to pick up something at Uncle Dan's and when he laughed.
I was keeping a journal of all the happenings and after talking to the doctor they had him go and get an echo-cardiogram. It was long and it was hard to keep my eyes open with the whooshing sound and dim lights. The good news is the test came back good. So now we're still at a loss of what exactly is going on with Sean. It could be a pulled muscle or something (I hope). The test set us back $500 but at least we have a bit of peace of mind...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!