Nan is the Best!



 So I mentioned in a recent post about Ali's orchestra concert (I'm playing catch-up in the blog dept) that Nan sent me some pictures and I lost them because I got a new phone. I asked her if there was a chance she still had them and she did!! So here are a few more of Ali!
Nan didn't even know that Ali was there until she spotted her at the end leaving the stage! Ryan plays for WLC! She was able to zoom in super close and get that picture of Ali (below). She has such an amazing camera! The top picture is the picture she zoomed in from! After a super long day she immediately sent them to me. There are people out there who just shine and Nan is one of those people! Thank you so much for snapping these pictures!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!