Hair Donation Time!!!!


Sometimes I just start anxious- like I REALLY want my hair short again. I know my hair is thin- and fine- and awful. It's really soft and although my hair is awful, there is one thing I have that others don't... it grows!
And so I continue to grow it out and donate it~ for kids like Cassie with Alopecia.
Or kids like Panda~ who have cancer.


My hair goes to Children with Hairloss which is an AMAZING organization (I know because my friend got her daughter's wig there) and they don't charge for their wigs.
You need at least 8 inches to donate, but I had ten!
I made my appointment with Diane (like I do about every two years) and she chopped it off- painted it all over dark and gave a few fun light streaks too.
I LOVE IT!!!!
I need to take a picture in better light but it was dark out when I got out of the salon. Feels so good to have "my" hair back. It'll be weird not running in a pony but tomorrow starts day one of growing it out for the kids again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!