Grandma Sends her Love (but not to Marty.... ugh)
The night we got the package, we headed over to the Gearys to play cards and just hang out together with friends. It was a fun night and Sean and I actually walked home around midnight because we were tired but realized we were locked out so waited (a few minutes) until the rest of the family got home.
When we got inside, we all stopped. The floor was a mess!! MARTY HAD OPENED THE BOX!!! Now panic set in a bit for me because Grandma always sends her homemade goodies which includes CHOCOLATE!!!
Shockingly, many of the chocolate treats were still in the box as were some no-bake cookies! Something was clearly missing but since the bag was empty- we had no way of knowing what it might be, but were pretty sure it would contain chocolate. It was late so we didn't want to call Grandma.
Marty had just one accident (in Joey's room... poor guy) and he went out regularly all night which had me (and Marty) sleeping on the couch. We found out later that he consumed TWO DOZEN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES heavy on the chocolate chips. Thankfully he survived this ordeal and I didn't kill him... I guess cats aren't the only animals with nine lives...
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!