Acts of Kindness


Well, dad was back at school and today was a day the rest of us got BUSY! After a run (and some reading of course) we did some good old cleaning (Sean was funny and suggested we have people over now... he knows that when people are coming over I like things clean).
The Littles decided to ride over to the Gazebo to play and look for frogs and a while after they left I convinced both Bigs to go on a walk with me and Marty (I know... AWESOME!). Well, we ran into the Littles on our walk and I asked if they caught any frogs (their reason for going). They didn't but they did find some trash! They had loads of old bottles and a milk jug. They even found an old charger and a dollar (see... it pays to do kind acts)!! I was super proud of them!! Al decided to head back with the Littles (who promised me they'd wash their hands immediately) and Joe and I continued our walk (which I treasured). Acts of kindness sure do have a way of making your day! Well done, my Littles! Well done!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!