My Framily!


 It occurred to me that it was just two years ago that we really started hanging out with the Cosmans! It was at the U of M/ State game that we first went to their place and since then our close-knit friend group has grown so strong. I feel like we are together most weekends with these people. They've become our Framily and I ADORE them!
It was so sweet when at the party, they gave Sean a cupcake with a candle and we all sang to him. Then Dave told him to put his hands behind his back and eat the cupcake and while he was doing that~ Dave smashed Sean's head into the cupcake. I got a video of it HERE. Dave felt so badly after (thinking Sean didn't like it) but the next day he said, "Mom was that awesome how Mr. Coz got me with that cupcake! That was the best!" And it was! They also got him some nerf guns which the kids got out and played with!

As for the game... it wasn't the best (and most of us I think stayed on the deck and weren't watching). Poor Michigan lost again (though both teams looked AWFUL) and my poor Michigan loving kids had to take a ribbing from the state kids (which was everyone else... DOH!) Next year perhaps... next year...

Comments

  1. We are so happy you are all Framily, too! Like I've said, it takes a village and you are all our tribe. Love you Dorans!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Love that we're in the same tribe!! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!