Sharknados Season Fall 2017



This soccer season FLEW by and sadly today was Ali's last game! We ALMOST missed it! For whatever reason, I had it in my calendar for starting at 2 and my dad got to her game AT NOON and called to see where we were.
Thank God he called!!! When Jeff got her there she said coach said, "Warm up... you're going in now!" Unfortunately I wasn't there because I was driving Seany to his game...
Ali LOVES soccer and scored a nice goal today. I feel like she had lots of shots this year but they often went just wide- or the goalie would just get there in the knick of time... Jeff got some good pictures though so I could see a bit and imagine! She had her share of goals but not like the old days where she'd have them every game. The game has gotten tougher for sure!

 Al plays hard and she plays to win. She was upset on Friday when she had to miss practice because... well... there's two of us and Joe had a meet and Jeff had to help get the boats out. It's fun to see the little girl who was "nervous" to go to practice just a few years ago be upset because she couldn't get there.
 It's going to be interesting to see what next year brings with Al and the game. She's talked about going out for her school team. I do hope that her coaches will be back in again next year. Most of her team will be heading off to high school so I guess we'll have to wait and see. I am going to miss seeing these girls play!
I know we said spring soccer was out because too many dance weekends but... winter is still on the table. I don't mind one bit. Love watching my little shark play~ and fun to see my delicate dancer play tough. Great season, Al! So proud of you!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!