Sean's Good Foot!
It's been an interesting soccer season. In a nutshell~ Al is frustrated because she feels like a lot of her teammates don't care (and is considering trying out for a travel team next year), Zach is doing AMAZING and has a coach that puts us in awe. He's 72 years old and runs around the field like he's a teen- and he's so knowledgable and great with the boys. And then there's Sean...
So we decided to bump Seany up a bit to get some good coaching. Unfortunately being the youngest birthday in the year is not a great thing always and he's on a team with third graders who seem to have played with each other for a while. They're GOOD and it was a big jump for him. He looks the youngest on the team and certainly is maturity wise. We had a big talk about "no dancing" after the first game.
That being said, when he's playing he's ON! He is aggressive and knows more about the game than I thought he did. Last year the teams had no goalies - this year they have goalies AND off-sides!
Well we were so excited when (against the number one team- his team is in second) HE GOT A GOAL!!! It was a great goal too and he kicked it off his left foot (which is not his dominant foot). Jeff and I were in awe and so excited!!! Seany was cute. He said, "Did you see that? I got that goal off my bad foot! Do you know what that means? I have two good feet now!"
Yes you do, Seany. Yes. you. do.
Great job, buddy!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!