Staycation Fun (3)


So after our fun in the D, we decided to take the kids for more fun.  We were both busy Thursday, so on Friday we decided to hit some mini-golf (since that was actually in the original plans anyway). When I say "we" I'm talking about my brother and his kids again too.
We met at a glow-in-the-dark putt putt place and it was really cool!  It brought me back to my college days with black lights and cool art!  I loved it and actually played well! Although it was inside can you believe it was 57 degrees! Our folks were in FL and they had temps about the same! (cold there but a heat wave here!)
Seany didn't two-putt like he did the last time we played but I'm pretty sure he thought he "won."  Danny took the boys in a group (5 of them) and it was me and the girls (3 of us).  
I think only Danny, Al and I kept score- but really it was only Danny that I wanted to beat. I did really well two putting almost everything. Somehow Danny tied me (he had some holes-in-one). We did have fun as did the kids.  They decided they wanted a sleep over and since Al seems to be allergic to cats, I took the girls and Danny got the boys (Joe Cool stayed home- but almost went).  I really do like how well the kids get along.  We're blessed for sure!


Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!