FINALLY A W!!!



 So I am pretty sure we learned an expensive lesson that you don't always get what you pay for.  It's been kind of a disappointing season for Z (and I'll just say the coaching hasn't been the best but we stay mum and will continue to). I am happy to say that they FINALLY had a win which was awesome and Z actually scored some goals (from defense!).  He has gotten better but there are some things we wish would be explained to him but once the weather breaks hopefully Jeff can work with him.
 He really has done well and it's so fun watching him think.  I know that sounds crazy but he reads plays very well and just seems to instinctively know where to go.  He was put into offense a few times and scored too!  I wish his coach would give him more opportunity to play offense but Z likes defense.
After the big WIN, Papa and I took Z and his fan club to Tim Horton's to celebrate and get him his favorite... A Honey Cruller! I'd say he was pretty excited about that.  Donuts is what you have when you are getting to soccer in the 6 O'Clock hour.  Jeff couldn't join in the celebration because he has practice but he did get to see it and cheer on his boy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!