Hollywood Vibe


 Ali had a fun weekend at her Hollywood Vibe convention and competition! It was about 45 minutes away so we opted to drive both days (with our buddies Julia and Amber).
The girls have as much fun on the stage as they do off!  We went out to lunch/dinner as a group and the girls got a lot of looks.  I told them it was probably because we hadn't put their red lipstick on so they looked funny! tee hee
After dinner we went back to a friend's room to finish getting ready (and put on that red lipstick) and costumes! I love my 'dance mom' friends. We walked when the girls were in classes so got lots of steps in!
I'm getting better and better at this hair and make-up thing too (meaning, it doesn't take me as long as it one did). We're having a lot of fun and the girls did GREAT!!!  We were so proud of them and since I am getting to this post late, I don't remember what they "won" but they got some sort of bling. Our studio doesn't care about that sort of things and likes to compete to give more opportunities to perform and improve your craft!  I was able to find some pics of Al online later...







 Way to go, Al!  So proud of you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!