Finally Got Our Snow Day!!


It has been such an odd winter! We've had snow but not a GOOD snow and we finally got a good enough amount of the white stuff (to shut down school in February) of course.  I was happy because we already don't get paid for X amount of snow days (whether we have them or not) so bring on the snow!
The kids had fun too! Including Marty!! He was as excited as the human babies though after a while I brought him in since they wanted to make a "house" and Marty wasn't much help.
I got each of them these "brick" makers that worked pretty well (I was out there playing too). Al of course brought out some things to "decorate" the house too!
It was so fun to finally have some weather where the kids could get outside and just PLAY!! I love the snow but if we don't have that, I just want spring to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!