Meet Gordie Waffles (AKA Marty's cuz)


When we learned about Marty, I sent a text to my brother and he asked if there were more pups from his litter... What's this?  Danny FINALLY getting a dog?!?  Well, sadly Marty's sibs went fast but it did convince Danny that all homes are better with a pup!  He and Steph started looking and rescued this little guy (Gordie Waffles).  He's a week younger than Marty and they are not only cousins but I think it's safe to say they are best friends.  Anyone who knows how puppies are knows they can't be posed and stay that way.  These two play hard and then they nap (together).  Here are some pics from their first meeting!







Of course they aren't the only ones who need a nap... ;-)



Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!