Go Tigers!


Jeff and I didn't get season tickets this year and because of that (and our crazy lives), I haven't been to a game all summer.  Everyone else has.  It was good that we could all go together.  It was our family, minus Seany, plus my dad.  My dad treated us to dinner before the game and of course we bought our signature peanuts (outside the stadium) and dollar scorecard (which Al filled out).
 The game wasn't very good but we had fun!  We laughed and talked and caught up and I kept my phone away (except for a few pictures that I couldn't resist).  Next year we'll have to make sure Sean comes but this year it was nice to just have the Bigs.  Ali didn't want to stay for the fireworks and so she offered to clean Zach(who wanted to stay)'s room for two weeks if they could leave.  He took it (smart boy).
I laughed at Ali's "7th Inning Stretching" and loved how the kiddos sang at the top of their lungs with their Papa!  It was a great time and who knows... when our lives settle down, perhaps we'll find ourselves walking the red carpet again with my dad and the rest of the season ticket holders.
Joe wears his sunglasses at night...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!