Meeting their Cousin



So the day after Ali's Showcase, we headed to Auntie Jodi & Uncle Randy's so the rest of the Doran clan could meet their new cousin!!!  Of course Jack Paul isn't a cousin by blood but we've learned that our friendship bond is just as tight as blood!  Jodi is GLOWING in motherhood and Randy is just an amazing dad (though I didn't snap any pictures of him this time).
I was a bit surprised with how much the kids wanted to hold the baby... I knew Ali would want to hold him a lot but the boys were just as eager to hold him.  In fact, Joey was the first to hold him and did a great job.  He just kept staring at him and it was the sweetest thing.  Joey feels a bond to JP because they were the same size when they were born (Though Joe was an inch longer. He did have 3 more weeks in the oven cooking than JP did).
The Goose loved it too! He suddenly seemed a whole lot older to me~ I wouldn't have pegged him as the kind of kid who would be eager to hold a new baby, but he was!
Sean didn't really want to hold the baby at all (maybe their next one???).  The kids did play though and the boys (Jeff & Randy) went out and got pizza and Aquafore which is an amazing diaper rash cream- at least it worked like magic on our four!
 Ali LOVED rocking JP especially because she was sitting in the chair SHE picked out (she reminded me of this quite a few times)!  When we were registering we figured this would be a nice place for US to rock him when we babysit (which we can't wait to do!!!!).
Jack Paul is such a sweet little guy and doing so well!  I love his little chicken legs so figured I'd better get a picture... Before you know it, he's going to be as old as his cousins!  I was thinking that when JP is Joey's age, Joey will be 22!! EHHHH!!  There are some things in life I shouldn't think about! ;-)

Comments

  1. He is just too cute! Love all the pictures and so excited for everyone......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!