Christmas in Saginaw. In January. Again.



It seems I'm getting worse at remembering to take pictures at events.  I don't know if this is a good or bad thing... Good because I'm living more in the moment~ Bad because without documentation I'm likely to forget moments... I took a whopping two pictures at Christmas in Commerce and didn't take too much more in Saginaw.
For the second year in a row now (thank you blog), we have celebrated Christmas in January with the Dorans.  Last year it was the weather that kept us apart so long and this year the Gillespies had to stay near home so Grandma joined them.  We had wanted to get out there but with playing church services, birthdays and parties it would have been hard for us to leave the state.
We actually tried earlier in January to get together with Saginaw but the roads were bad up north so we had to push it back a weekend.  We finally got together and all the Doran cousins were able to make it!  This is a big deal since they're getting so old and have jobs now!  We always have such fun together.  Good company. Good food. Good laughs. Good times!
The kids loved playing with their new toys and of course JD loved torturing his little cousins.  I wanted to take a group shot but kept going back and forth since we were missing the Gillespie boys.  I need to take advice from Nike and JUST DO IT!  Next time...




Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!