Date Night!!


In our stockings, my dad gave Jeff and me tickets to the Wisconsin game! I was eager to take them mostly because there were only two which meant that he was taking the kids!!  It's fun to get out once and a while with just the two of us and I wish we could do it more.  We got to Ann Arbor near Crisler and walked to Main Street to have drinks and a bite to eat at Ann Arbor Brew Co. It was so yummy and bonus... Got a lot of steps on my fit bit that day!  Over 20,000!!  Shannon and Jeremy came too which was fun but they were a bit late too (later than us) so we had to do a few selfies (with the court in the background of course). Jeff plays along well for the woman he loves!



Though not a Wolverine (I couldn't ever do a Big10 school with my dad a Wolverine and mom a Buckeye) we loved cheering on the Maize and Blue and it was such a fun game!  Wisconsin was highly favored but neither team was really shooting well so the game went into O.T.
 As always... I LOVE watching the usher and got my camera out a little too late.  Shannon and I had a good laugh at that.  This was him high-fiving the usher across the way in the air!!  He's as fun to watch as the game, I'm serious!!!  They ended up losing but we had a great time and are hoping to have Papa babysit again soon!!! After all... he LOVES his grandkids.  I'm not kidding.  I think I'd be worried if I didn't get a call each night saying, "How are my grandkids doing?  Let me talk to one of them."  Love you dad!  Thanks for a fun night out!!


Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!