Potty Power... Well...
So I feel that Sean is getting closer... He now runs to the potty (if in underwear) and has done some "jobs" in there. I do feel there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Today was interesting though... He woke up right away and told me he needed to go on the potty. He went and sat for a while. Then he was done. Then he had to go again. Then done. I stopped going with him each time because I was cleaning up from breakfast. I laughed when he finally brought his breakfast in with him. Not surprising, he had some company. I decided to just spy...
| Sharing some cheerios with Pele'. |
| Then he had another visitor... |
| Toast for Cobi (This was a second trip to the bathroom. He returned the Cheerios to the island and took the toast with him for another 'go'). |
He actually didn't do anything when he was having breakfast with the first-borns.
He did do something after breakfast though and ran to the bathroom so I had to mop up the entire floor instead of one giant puddle... Oh well. I have to mop everyday anyway... He is getting closer... Right???

LOL! I'm glad he is trying and hopefully it will all go in the potty very soon.
ReplyDelete