Sean's 5th Month... and a first...


It's so hard to believe that five months ago today I was laying my eyes on Sean Asher for the first time. He has developed such a big personality over such a small amount of time. Unlike Zach (who was relatively quiet at this age and let the Bigs do all the talking...), Sean is quite a chatter box. He speaks with such inflection and I just wish for a moment I could take a peak inside that little bald head of his and see what he is thinking (and saying!)!
He remains such a happy baby but if he is hungry or wants to be changed he'll let you know! He doesn't like to be on his tummy so will still roll over (as he's been doing since 6 weeks) and now he will roll to his side (while on his back) to see a sib or dog laying next to him or see what is going on around him. He also can sit for a while by himself but he isn't sturdy enough to set him down and walk away... I'm sure by this time next month he'll be sitting on his own and that much further away from being that little babe I first laid eyes on!
And though I am trying to hang on to these baby stages as long as I can (knowing this is my last babe), I did break down... We had said that we would wait until 6 months for real 'food' for Sean. Since he has more control sitting though, he has been joining us around the dinner table and watching him smack those gums spoke volumes to me... so today, I mixed up a little rice cereal and fed him for the first time. I love that we got them on quick little videos so we will forever capture that first taste of food! He loved the first few bites... but then was done- which is fine with me... as I've said I am in no rush for this little guy to grow up!




Comments

  1. I love watching their face as they try to figure out what in the heck you are putting in their mouth!! He did great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you waited till 5 months? go you. mine got increasingly earlier with each one...maybe, just maybe...one of them got some cereal in a bottle at six weeks....shhh...ill never confirm it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi friend....love this post! i, too, cannot believe that it has been 5 months since sean asher came into this world. what a sweet, sweet smile he has...can't wait to see him in person again...<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's going way to fast. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!