Out Like a Lamb


Joe told me it was lamb weather. I say it smells like baseball. For years when we were younger my brother and I would be in the yard with my dad, 'having a catch'. Such fond memories I have of those times... It was so much fun to drive home from work the other day and learn that my dad (now known as Papa) had been working with Joe- having a catch- the same way he'd done for years with me and Danny. Though Jonasen hasn't yet started 'formal' ball. He and Ali Jane will start T-ball soon which should be interesting since they much prefer to hit from a pitch, than from a T. They also much prefer batting to fielding. It was fun hearing my dad say, "Step- throw" to my little lefty and "Move to the ball", "Watch it into your glove", "Two hands". I told Joe that I used to practice catching and throwing until my hands bled... ok, so I lied a little. I had to get him to show me what he had been doing with Papa one more time... so I could record it here. He's right- it is lamb weather- and I'm right too... it smells like baseball!

Comments

  1. that's awesome! the top pic should be blown up and framed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they were pretty far apart too!
    He is throwing a nice ball. Sounds like you will be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, you were saying something about it should be easier to respond, right? Do you have your comments go to your email address?
    Then you can just reply to the people who comment and have their email address available in their profile. You wouldn't need to go to their blog. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!