

With the cooler weather, we got a lot of work done around the house... Yes (as some of you know too well)- I am constantly weeding- and did actually get the mulch down- but prior to that we had a great time going on a worm hunt! We found about a dozen worms. Ali Jane named ALL of her worms "Polk-a-dot
Nail Polish" (I know- only Ali Jane...) and Joe named his one worm (he only wanted one-
Rocko) Zach carried this poor little guy around for about 15 minutes as you can see from the video. I felt a little bad for him- but it will probably be material for my writing lessons next school year- writing from the perspective of a worm in the hand of a two year old... (YIKES!)

We also were able to replace some old boards in the deck- (Which is now stained and looks MUCH better.) Joe had a blast helping Papa and Daddy fix the deck. Maybe next year we'll have a new kitchen to support our expanding family and we'll need a whole new deck altogether- no doubt Joe will be ready!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!