My friends, The Stewarts



Jason was my roommate my junior and senior years of college- he is an amazing guy, and I always wondered what type of lady he'd meet to compliment his... uh... humor. Jason kept me grounded while at school and his laid back attitude and my well... uh... high strung attitude complimented each other perfectly and I consider him one of my dearest friends. The kind you can go for a while without talking to and then when you get together it's like no time has passed...

His wife, Courtney, is the perfect compliment to Jason and I have never seen him like this in my life! They made it 'official' and had a beautiful and perfect wedding. As I write this, they are probably boarding a plane off to new adventures an ocean away! (I am so jealous!- hopefully they'll start a blog so I can keep up with their adventures and weigh in my two cents...) I was asked to read at their wedding and despite a little weepy moments, managed to keep it together... (I'll blame my hormones...)
Another blessing is that Courtney and Jason found out recently (while planning their wedding) that they'd be planning for another huge event in their lives! The birth of their first child! Watching these two with my children (I've blogged about them before) I know that they are going to be the most amazing of parents!




Baby F had fun at the wedding- danced around during the ceremony when Baby Stewart was talked about and they even had their first dance! (see pic) It was also a great night out with just my grown-up friends- I was just a little bummed to be going to Bell's in K-zoo and not able to drink one myself!

Comments

  1. I was just checking out your two blogs. You stopped at my "For Your Tears" blog. Thank you for your kind words. Would you like a handkerchief for yourself. Send me you full name & address and I will put one in the mail for you.
    dpucci9972@gmail.com

    I am so sorry for your loss. I am excited that you are pregnant and I will pray for you and your new little baby.

    I am going to follow you, I love making new friends. I noticed that your followers is down and mine is down too. I guess it's a blog problem and not us!

    Take care and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura...LOVE the babies dancing pic...how stinkin' cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!