Amazing Arbonne! (Check out these hotties!)
So I must first say that I am super cheap when it comes to ANYTHING! But when I find something I really like I will pay the money -hence my shark mop... cricut expression... new mini-van... and now I would like to add ARBONNE to that list!
So I am pretty much a make-up virgin- really only learned how to put on 'real' make-up when I was in my 30s- but still I am a lady for a bargain- so other than Bare Minerals and some other little items- I was all about the drug store stuff!
My fabulous friend Kelly had a party where I met Dana who did an AMAZING job selling her product to me- What a fun girl she is- and GORGEOUS! So if I can get my face looking like her's... I'll be in business!
So tonight we had the wine and munchies and started with a clean palette (see small pic below) and Dana taught us how to make ourselves look beautiful! And I must tell you- that I've been using their stuff for a while now and do notice a difference of my skin!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!