Future Vet?

My camera was accidentally on 'movie' mode when I tried to snap this picture, but I had to post it anyway as it seems whenever I grab my camera to capture this, the moment leaves- or Zach or a dog do...

Zach is known as a Dog Whisperer. He is drawn to animals- loves them- and they seem to love him, even the ones that don't care for kids... especially two-year-olds. He has this effect not on just our dogs- but ALL dogs it seems. Don't worry- I'm careful with him. He doesn't seem to go to the dogs, they seem to come to him- and they love him.

Perhaps he'll be a future vet- He could have saved us a lot of money with Pele'.

(Seen above)

(AKA our million dollar mutt...)

Comments

  1. I couldn't watch the video?! It looks cute :-) Does Friday 8/7 work for you to get together? We're looking forward to it!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!