Walk to Remember (Pause)

God gave us a beautiful day for this year's
"Walk to Remember" at Huron Valley Sinai Hospital. It was wonderful to see old and new friends at this very special gathering to remember our babies who were lost. In the picture that you see a dear friend made a special shirt for Joe. If you can't read the words it says, "My twin is an angel." (Thanks Krista!) He sported it proudly and to my suprise kept it fairly clean.

This year we each had a balloon. This year Jonasen let off Andrew's, Ali Jane let off Brooke's (Lynn's little girl) and I let off a white one for Baby E. Though I was wearing sunglasses I know that Joe saw a tear drop down my cheek as I kissed Andrew's balloon before he sent it to the heavens. This made him a little sad- and for that I feel badly- but when I asked him later he told me that he was sad that Andrew's balloon had to go to heaven.
I'm sad about that too.





Comments

  1. Gosh ... I only saw this after I posted about my twins.I am sorry if it seemed insensitive.

    I have lost a baby girl,Charlotte too 4 years ago in Sept @26weeks.
    I am so sorry you had to say goodbye too soon to Andrew and your other angels.

    I will think of ~Andrew~ tomorrow on Worldwide pregnancy and infant loss day and light a candle for him too.

    Did you know there a blog (or rather two beautiful mums Mel and Carly of baby angels) who write the names of children who have died in the sand at the beach on sunset and take photos - it is new blog (free) and I love my daughter's photo.It is on my blog.

    I know I came by chance but I feel it is a Godwink ...a special coincidence - the second I have had today right after each other.

    There is a reason we have tears ducts ...

    I am so grateful for my children ...even my daughter.My children are a constant reminder of my worthwhile purpose on this Earth, and for that I am the most grateful.

    What a precious little boy Joe is.

    To gently remind me to treasure the good, wrap myself in comfort and let the sadness come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!