H & H Halloween Pary

I had hoped that we could turn Zach into Charlie Brown for Halloween. Can you believe that no one carries little yellow shirts??? No one! (errrr) So we did the next best thing- a bumble bee.

Zach doesn't actually go to Hearts & Hands, but he had fun and even met some new friends.

Jonasen decided to be a pirate this year - remember that sweet cake I made -and Ali Jane chose to be a black cat (better than a princess which she seems to dress up as anyway on a daily basis.) Joe must have asked every few minutes if his mustache was still on- when Lynn pointed out that he could see his reflection in his sword, I think that made him happy.




At the party they had games and a music lady, too. Both the kids had halloween pictures painted on their hands (since to put it on their face would have probably messed up their costume make-up). They even got some play dough (surprise) at one of the games! What a wonderful prize!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!