Painting

When I was younger, each Christmas, my mom would paint this super-cool Christmas Tree in our dining room. I used to watch her and I always thought that it was the most special thing in the world. Now that I've grown up, we have a front window- but we have two Christmas trees- one that I choose to decorate in all reds and golds in the front window, and the one that we decorate as a family in our family room.


Since I don't paint a tree in the window- but love to paint- I decided last year that we would paint the front window for Halloween- but as you can see, I do more of the watching than the painting, but love every minute of it. It's gone full circle- watching the people I love most in life creating something magical for the holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!