Family Time



We had a rare moment with all of us home and it was WONDERFUL but it didn't last too long. Soon Joe was back off to school/work and the rest of us were off to a DCFC game.


The games really are a lot of fun and not too expensive. Of course we first stopped to get some good Polish food! We had Kielbasa Kapusta dogs and Pierogi which was SOOOO good!


It is really such a fun vibe. We sat on the opposite side we usually sit because it was packed. We actually really liked it and had a great view of the game and the area where everyone eats/drinks/hangs. Zach got a new shirt and owes me for life. I'm glad I have that down in writing now.


Unfortunately it was an awful game. The other team scored in the first few minutes and then nothing much happened on either side. We decided to leave a bit early and beat the crowd. We actually saw Dave Baldwin there which was really cool too. I put together THIS quick video of more of my pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Baaaaack! Disney (By Me & Sean)

Saying Goodbye...

2012 Election