Go Broncos!
So I had gone out with Jen Hart the last day of school and had dinner and she let me know that Christmas Day she tested positive for Covid. I was a bit nervous all of Christmas... Thankfully I took a test and it came back negative. Danny was finally out of quarantine which meant that we could go the the WMU Bowl Game!
Danny was able to get two four packs of tickets free so we took the Bigs and the Drapals all went too. It was general admission and funny that as we were walking to the game we ran into them! There were a lot of people with masks on which made us feel more comfortable and we were spaced out from others too.
WMU won and to celebrate we hit the Detroit Brewing Co for dinner and Drinks. My phone made a movie of my pictures and I uploaded it HERE.
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!