New Year's Eve!



So I ran with my dad on New Year's Eve which was awesome especially because the last couple days had been a bit of a roller coaster!


I believe I mentioned that Jen was positive and so I took a test that was negative and since I was symptom free- I went to that game. Well, what I forgot to mention was that I went all over town to actually try to get a test (which was impossible). I ended up getting tested at CVS which sends their tests out- but when I talked to Jodi, she had some so I took her at-home test which was negative... (You following this?)


Anyway- my CVS test came back POSITIVE! I was in shock and took another at-home test which was negative. So now I was super confused so I called my doctor who swabbed me themself and said that THEIR test would be totally accurate. Long story shorter- they had me negative too so we're going to just go with that and since no one I was ever with ended up getting sick, I'm assuming we're good.


Still, we did NYE with just us. With Covid we're still pretty careful anyway. We made our own pizzas which was fun.



And then we had a LONG game night which was a blast. We need to do more of these. We always have so much fun when we do!





Right before midnight we quickly turned on the TV to do the countdown. The funny things was, I had paused it or something so the countdown we did was actually a little bit late- kind of funny. We had a great time welcoming in 2022! I was happy to see 2021 go and know we have a lot of BIG things coming up in the new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!