Sean's first Band Concert



My least favorite concert ever is the 6th grade band concert. The concert itself I actually love and is one of my favorites but I HATE that's it's in CHS's gym and it's even worse now that Covid is a thing and despite signs and masks available people opening disregard the rules.


Despite all that nonsense seeing Sean was a blast! He's worked so hard on that clarinet and I'm so proud of him. I remember when he could hardly make a sound and now he's playing songs!


Originally it was his plan to switch to sax but he ended up falling in love with the clarinet- so much so that he said to me, "Mom, the clarinet just has a better sound. I'll prove it to you, 'Alexa, play clarinet music." and then he'd play sax music and assume that the superior sound was just obvious. He's a pretty funny bird!


Because we knew it would be jammed packed it was just Mom, Dad, Nana and Papa and I took a video HERE to share with the proud siblings.


After the concert we got a few pictures. Sean was VERY uncomfortable taking off his mask but we were in a hallway where no one was really around so we convinced him... that AND he is now fully vaxed! Wooo hooo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!