A Canadian Thanksgiving


Every other year we alternate Thanksgivings and I'm glad this was a Drapal Thanksgiving because the Hewsons came in from Canada! It feels like forever since we have seen them because of Covid and I couldn't believe how big Torin Lee is! It was just the three of them and a pretty quick visit but I was so excited to see them!


Of course the younger Drapals and Aunt Barb and Gary made it too! The food was SOOO good and I made Great-Nan's Sweet-Potato Balls! We didn't do the Turkey Trot this year because of Covid but I still got a run in.










The next day we did our turkey trot run and boy were we stuffed but we made it! I love the time with my two favorite runners! It was COLD! I think Canada brought their weather with them!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!