Welcome home, Lucky FENDER!

 


Never to waste time, we decided to hop in the car and check out the new pups at the rescue. Just in case, we took Marty with us too!


I remembered with Pele' that it's important for the dogs to get along so he had to agree to this new brother or sister.


When we got to the Michigan Animal Rescue League and told them we were interested in a pup from the "L" litter, they asked us which one. Well... this was a rescue and I knew if I would see both I wouldn't be able to decide so we just told them to bring us only one and if it worked, it worked...


They brought us "Lucky" and he was adorable! He was a bit skiddish but Marty and kids really liked him.I had already filled out an online form and since they wanted pups from this litter to go to families who already had a dog (their mom died, and they were all fostered for quite a while), they told us that if we wanted him, he was ours!



So on April 3, our family grew by one and our hearts grew even more. We decided to name this lucky pup "Fender" after Jeff's guitars. Our first boys were soccer dogs and our next boys were guitars! It seems perfect. I took SOOOO many pictures of our homecoming that I put it together in a video that you can see HERE!!
Happy Gotcha Day, Lucky Fender!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!