HALF MARATHON!! On a Treadmill!!



So I'm a bit addicted to the Charge Running App- where you run with coaches in your ears and with other runners. With Covid, all in-person races have been canceled but virtual runs are still on. Well, Charge hosted a half marathon. The cool thing about the app is you can do you and you don't have to do the whole thing. I had a friend running it too and I thought, I could maybe do a 10K on the treadmill and that I'd just play it by ear...

Well, I felt good by that point and thought I was going to keep going. At ten miles, I knew that I was going to finish. I had water with me and was doing a run/walk and I had a fan. I can't believe it!! This was a PR for me! My watch actually had me faster so I took the treadmill and Charge time which were pretty much the same! So proud of ME! Suck it, Covid! CHARGE ON!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!