Zach Sings!


The middle school musical this year is "The Wizard of Oz" and Zach wanted to try out as the part of the scarecrow. I got a great video of him singing HERE and am amazed at what a great singer he is! I posted it on FB and even my friend who is a music teacher and vocal instructor was so impressed! This was his second time singing the song.

Sadly (since I'm playing catch-up), he didn't get the part and didn't get a singing part at all which he was really bummed about (we all were). He was sick but I don't think it affected him that much, but maybe I was wrong... What fun to see his sibs rally around him though. They were so supportive and sweet that it made my heart swell! He did get the part of the Wizard of Oz but you know every time I hear a flat note, I'll be hearing this kid's voice in my head. Proud of you, Goosie! You are such a talent! You're going to be the best Oz out there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!