September 15th Part 2
With Joey's nutty schedule we've had no time to schedule his driving test yet but he has the hours and classes passed to take the test and hopefully (I think) get his license. I still can't believe this kid is 16!
When he woke up (finally) we celebrated by giving him his gifts! He also got cards (including gas cards) from people in the mail! What a lucky kid!
Joey's a pretty huge Beatles fan so I kind of went with that theme a little and I'd say he liked it. He kept looking at Beatles picks I got him and couldn't stop talking about and looking at them. It's fun when they get older and really start appreciating things in a different way.
Dad also got him a MUCH NEEDED accoustic guitar case. Of course Joe said, "Oh my gosh, thanks mom!" To which, dad said, "Mom?!?!?!" It was sweet. We loved celebrating with family at the lake and the Drapals were able to come and sing too! Sto Lat, my sweet boy! I love you more than you'll ever know!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!