Homecoming 2019



 I decided to just put these posts together because while they didn't start out together, they ended up together. The day was somewhat stressful (for me) because Al and her friends were STILL not sure the plan hours before the dance. Joe on the other hand had reservations, knew where he was supposed to be going and when... Jeff took Joey and I took Ali. Talk about role reversal though- Al usually always has a plan...
Nana came over and took some pictures of the Bigs. I loved Ali's dress~ and dare I say we got it for an AMAZING price~ we blinged it out with a belt, bag, and shoes (that cost more than the dress). She looked so pretty and though she doesn't really wear make-up, she put on some mascara and lip gloss. I think she looked beautiful! Joey cleaned up well too!
Joe decided to go with a group of friends and we were last minute getting a new jacket for him (Since his old one was small- yay! He's growing!) I got him a guitar tie, but he didn't wear it...

I spoke with one of Ali's mom's friends and we finally figured out a plan. After meeting at the original spot, I went off to take pictures of Joey (since I knew Jeff's camera wasn't great) and Ali's friends' moms sent me pictures as their friend group grew. Below are some of the pictures pre-dance...













 At the dance they had fun and sent me a couple pictures (after the fact). Jeff was sick so I was on call for pick-up! I grabbed Joe, Ali, Patrick, and game and took them home and then to their after party (love that the Bigs are hanging together). They had a great time but I was reminded how it will be nice once Joey gets that license!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!