Merry Christmas!


 I thought perhaps now that they're a bit older the kids might sleep in a bit. I got to sleep in a little, but that's because they know that mama needs her sleep, so while Joey (shockingly) was the first up before six, I didn't go down until 7 and yes- the others were there waiting and hadn't even touched their stockings.
Santa had come and the cookies and milk were gone. The Littles stayed the night in Al's room where they all tracked Santa but fell asleep before actually getting to see him.
I love our Christmas mornings! Jeff passes out the gifts one by one. We savor them and thank each other and it's just one of those moments you want to stretch out. Even though we don't go crazy with the gifts, it's perfect.
I got dad all disc golf stuff since that is his happy place. I got him a new net (if that's what they're called), a small disc golf toy and a disc golf Zen book which I think he had read before the end of the day!
The kids got great gifts and one of their biggest gifts was a ticket to Aladdin! The Bigs have seen a broadway show but the Littles haven't yet and everyone was super excited! May have to make this a tradition!
Speaking of tradition, the Santa gifts were opened last! Sean got a lego set that he wanted, Z got the books he asked for, Ali Jane got a Kindle (yay!!! no more books and crazy amounts of trips to the library) and Joey got a Nintendo Switch game!
Joey was a bit confused (see video below) because he didn't have the game system. We told them that we let Santa know that we would get a game system for the FAMILY so that was a gift to everyone! I'd say they all enjoyed it (and all of their gifts).



Getting their Aladdin Tickets

Santa Gift Time



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!