Zach's First Band Concert


While we were at Joey's XC Banquet, my folks were with our other kids at Z's first band concert! I had to laugh when I got a picture on my phone of Z behind kids with arrows pointing to where he was. I hate the concerts that are at the middle school because they are tough to see but this was pretty bad!
Thankfully I had a friend there who spotted Z and managed to snap a picture of him! I was so excited to have this! You never know where the kids are going to sit so I'm glad she was able to snap this and send it to me.
After the concert Nana and Papa got some pictures. And well... Sean did whatever it is that Sean does. I swear this kid (as sweet as he is) could be the death of me... I'm just thankful for my parents saving the day... AGAIN! Love you, Nana and Papa!!!! Thank you so much for all you do!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!