Joe joins the Marching Band




 Joe was not as excited as I was that his school got the opportunity to play with the high school marching band. He was thinking he didn't want to do it and I told him, "Well... just check it out." Gabe loves it and it's a great way to meet people. Joe Cool doesn't get that excited about anything but...
After the game he said he actually had a really good time and he met a lot of people. He's on for band next year (yeah!) and I think the kids did great (considering their one and only practice with WLN was an hour or so before the game). You can see a video HERE (Jeff took it).
Of course we were there to cheer him on (it was a "Pink Out" game). We found Ty right away (Jr. is on the team) and sat with him and Carson and his folks. Soon The Cosmans came and the Stanley-Turnquists and we had a fun little party. Z even found a buddy! Sean loved cheering and picking up everyone's trash (I'm not kidding). Looking forward to more of these games in our future!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!