Happy Birthday, Joey! (again...)


Sadly, I'm not a good mom when it comes to parties... Though I'm trying to do better. A lot of this is due to the fact that our schedule is so nuts. I only have two days off in the next two months so~ we had Joe's friends to the lake while the guys were busy working there and I had to leave a bit for Sean's soccer game (ugh).
 Joe's friends Dom, Gabe and Ryan came over (another friend, Simon, was going to come over too but it didn't work out). The boys had fun on the lake and I was glad my friend, Nan, stayed while I left so she could keep an eye on the boys with her camera. The big boys were busy and my mom was at a golf outing. I felt bad I had to leave but didn't see a way around it. It was Sean's FIRST game of the season and he didn't want to miss it.


When Sean and I got back, the Drapals were there too and everyone devoured the food I got. I made TONS of sloppy Joes, had 2 bags of chips got three large pizzas and ALL of it was gone!! I think sometimes I forget how much these boys can eat!
I got an Oreo Cake from DQ since Joe likes DQ cakes and he blew out his second set of candles! I wonder what he wished for...

His friends even got him some gifts which was nice (since this was thrown together fairly last minute)! They know him well they got him his two favorite things... 1- things for sketching (sketch books... pencils... etc) and 2- money!  He was a happy kid and I'm so glad he has such nice friends. It's cool when you like your kid's tribe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!