The (Future) Mr. Sean Doran


I've never seen any kid as excited for homework as Sean was this week. Not only did he get to do a timeline, he was also was the first grade "Sailor of the Week." Both projects were given a week to be done but he insisted we get to work right away on both~ and whatever Seany wants... Seany gets!
His timeline was hilarious! Not only did his picture turn out awesome, what he wrote was equally funny. My Michigan shirted, goatee kid said, "In the future, I will be a teacher called Mr. Doran. I will teach big kids like my dad. I will have a beard and mustache. I will live with my mom and dad."
"Math Teacher Book"

1/1=1 100+100=200


We hate to be dream crushers, so aren't telling him yet that...
1. He can't be a teacher.
and
2. He can't live with mom and dad.
I love that kid! Maybe he can live with us for a little while...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!