Date Night in the D!
It was perfect because it is RIGHT across from the Opera House (where the show was) and we could see everything from our table! We split a nacho and a margarita pizza and because it was a cold night we were able to take leftovers back to our car! We also, of course, had some beer! I had the Radler which was SOOOOO yummy!
The Opera House was packed (obviously) and a marvelous place to people watch! There were people in gowns and people in jeans and everything in between! Despite it being so packed, I was amazed at how fast the lines to the bathroom went during intermission (the things that I notice...).
The show itself was outstanding! I am still in awe of how they were able to pull off such a show. The creativity was breathtaking and I found myself (literally) at the edge of my seat. There were moments I was near tears~ just so moved by the talent!!
After the show, we decided to grab slurpies because... that's how we roll! I love this guy!! We can get dressed up but deep down we be jeans folk! ;-)






Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!