Random February Stuff... (3 things)


Sometimes I take pictures and there isn't a ton of story behind them but I want them in my book anyway...
We noticed that both Bigs are now taller than Nana! I've still got Ali beat and Joe and I are REALLY close. He'll get me soon!


Al wrote a great piece of fiction! Not only was there a shout out to her Polish heritage, it also had a girl-empowerment thing which I found especially awesome in THIS time in history! I was so proud of her writing and her teacher must have liked it too! It was chosen as one of the best and earned her a free candy bar from her teacher!


And then there's this guy... He fell asleep like this and I had to snap a picture! I am pleased to say now that although I don't feed Marty, he IS a mama's boy! I think it's because I walk him every day~ even though on the dark winter nights I did so with a flashlight on my head! I'm so glad the days are getting longer again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!