Seany Turns Seven!!!!


Poor Seany. I'm late in posting this and we still haven't done a friend birthday party. I'm thinking it's going to be sometime in December. I may just do a big birthday party for all my kids once a year and call it a day. I'm finding that being a mom (the way I want to be) can be exhausting. I went to bed on the 8th and hadn't decorated for Sean's birthday (like I usually do). He woke up in my bed and said, "Mom! Let's go down and see the decorations." I felt like such a jerk. I had gotten balloons and things but was so tired and thought I would wake up early to decorate.
I told him to give me a moment and I'd come get him when I was ready. I rushed downstairs to my WONDERFUL husband who had blown up all my balloons and decorated for our baby! Words cannot express how happy I was! I got Seany who came down in wonder and excitement. It is like heaven to be seven! Nana, Papa, Grandma, Uncle Jim and the Gearys all came over to help us celebrate. Uncle Mike and Joyce were even able to join us later in the day. I think being 7 is going to be pretty awesome! I love my little boy with the huge heart! Happy birthday my Sean Asher!
Opening presents with Uncle Jim.

Tradition: Papa always records our heights!

Popping balloons Uncle Mike brought filled with money!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!