Sean's Soccer Season


 Sean had a GREAT soccer season! All the kids on his team really improved. I'm going to say that's because they had amazing coaches (Jeff and Kyle). Sean was his typical self~ he got some goals, had some good plays but then we'd find him pumping his fists and dancing around~ head in the clouds. Lots of laughs again this season but I wouldn't have it any other way! Great season, Blue Dragons!



 Jeff swore off coaching after this season but then randomly last night (I'm writing this in November playing "catch-up"), Sean started talking about how awesome his coach was and how much he loved playing soccer because he had the best coach ever. Jeff and I looked at each other and I asked Seany, "Who was your coach?" And he said, "You know. Coach Jeff. My dad." It brought a big smile to dad's face. I have a feeling Coach Jeff MAY be back... To be continued...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!